Brother DCP-117C Setup Series Driver Download
Brother DCP-117C is a compact, monochrome laser printer. It comes with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet network interfaces for home or office printer sharing. Brother printer claimed a top speed of 26 ppm. You can print your documents wirelessly from wireless devices such as Smartphones, computers, and MACs. It features digital duplex printing for two-sided files and provides high quality output up to 2400*600 dpi resolution. This article shows how to download drivers for the Brother DCP-117C wireless setup series.
Install the Drivers
- After you download the Brother DCP-117C drivers, double-click the file you have downloaded ad saved.
- Next, choose Unzip and open that folder.
- Now, double-click the ‘D_SETUP.exe’.
- Follow the on screen instructions to install the printer drivers properly.
- Once the installation is complete, click the ‘Test’ button to test your printer.
Steps for Brother DCP-117C Setup Series Driver Download
Here are easy steps to download the printer drivers for the Brother DCP-117C. Follow the below-given steps carefully to set up the brother printer properly.
Download the Brother Printer drivers
- Visit the official website of the Brother printer and click the ‘Download Brother DCP-117C Drivers’ to download the file.
- Next, the File Download window appears. Click the ‘Save’ button to save the downloaded file on the computer system. Click the ‘OK’ button.
- Click on the ‘Close’ button when the Download Complete window appears.
Steps for the Brother DCP-117C wireless setup
Follow the below steps to set up the connection of Brother Printer wireless network:
- On your computer, head over to MENU and choose ‘Network’.
- Under the network, click the ‘WLAN’ option.
- Now, your brother printer is starting to search for the available Wi-Fi networks.
- You need to choose your SSID or any available Wi-Fi network.
- Next, enter the Wi-Fi password and then hit OK.
- The brother printer will try to connect to the network
- Once connected, the brother printer will show the ‘Connected’ status.
- On your PC, select the ‘device and printers’ from the menu.
- After that, click ‘Add a printer’.
- Next, select add a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer.
- Now, choose printer series, and connect it to the network.
- Now, install the printer driver if you have not installed it.
- If you already have the printer drivers installed, then it will run automatically.
You have completed the Brother DCP-117C Setup Series Driver Download steps. Now, your printer is ready to use. You can print, scan, and share your documents and photos wirelessly.
Hope this article helped you. If you need further assistance on the Brother printer then dial our toll-free o. You can also do a live chat with us through an online chat window.