BROTHER PRINTER TROUBLESHOOTING
Facing the Brother printer wireless setup issues? Or you get baffled while fixing your paper jam issues in your printer? You can use the brother printer troubleshooting guide to fix these issues and guarantee the smooth functioning of your printer. In this guide, we will share you with some common brother printer setup problems and their solutions.
Here are a few tips to fix this issue:
- Check if the printer is working fine and getting the proper power supply.
- Try to restart your PC and see if it solves the brother printer offline problem.
- Next, try power cycling your printing machine. Turn off the printer and unplug any cables attached to it. Wait for a few minutes, plug it back into a power source, and turn the printer on.
- Check if the brother printer is connected to your home network or computer device.
- Make sure to check the settings of your brother printing machine. If you have set the printer to use it offline, change the status back to online.
- Next, try updating the printer drivers to the advanced version. Or you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the brother printer drivers.
How to fix my Brother printer is not printing from PC?
You can fix this error by following the below brother printer troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that your brother printer is switched on and getting a proper power supply.
- Check if the USB cable is securely plugged in from the USB port on the machine to your computer system.
- Next, you need to check the printer driver settings.
- Set your brother printer as your default printer in the settings.
- Check the status of your printer, it should be online.
- Try restarting your printing machine as well as your computer device.
- Uninstall your printer driver and then reinstall them.
How to fix the brother printer ink problem?
Sometimes, you may face ink-related problems with your printing machine. Follow the below brother printer troubleshooting tips if your printer is printing poor quality prints:
- First of all, disconnect any cables including the power cable attached to your printing machine.
- Now, remove the printer platen by opening its cover and then lock it in an open position.
- Use a dry and lint-free cloth to wipe ink scattered on or around the platen.
- Now, insert the platen and close the cover of your printer.
- Reconnect the power cable to the printing machine and turn it on.
- Now, you can print a test page to check the print quality.
How to fix the paper jam issues?
This issue occurs if you have not loaded the paper properly in the paper tray or due to paper’s quality as well as cartridges. Check the below tips to fix this error:
- First, you need to check the paper quality. Your printer won’t accept pages if there is moisture on them.
- Next, try to align the pages on the paper tray.
- Make sure the paper tray is not overloading.
- Check if any stuffed material is not blocking the path of the printer.
How to fix the paper jam issues?
If you are unable to fix the brother printer setup issues with the above steps then you can try resetting your printer.
- First of all, unplug your printer and press the Menu tab on the panel.
- Now, press the Up/Down Arrow key and then choose the Initial Setup option. Press Ok.
- Again, press the Up/Down Arrow key and then press the Reset key.
- Next, select the reset function and press Ok.
We hope that this brother printer troubleshooting guide helps you fix your issues. In case, you need more fixes for troubleshooting your printing machine then try contacting our expert team. If you need further assistance with the brother printer wireless setup then you can contact our technical team. You can get in touch with our team of experts on their helpline number or through a live chat window.